The combinations of the ingredients are great. Superb! Okay, here you go the recipe :
- 2 salted eggyolks
- 1 block soft tofu
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 200g minced meat
Seasoning A :
- 1/4 tsp salt
- dash of pepper
- some sesame oil
- 1/2 tbsp corn flour
- 100ml water
Seasoning B :
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1/2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- dash of pepper
@Some chopped spring onion & some fried shallot
- Steam salted egg yolk until cooked. Mash it while still hot.
- Mix egg with seasoning A, add in mashed salted agg yolk & mix well.
- Place a tofu onto a steaming tray & pour over egg mixture. Steam at high heat for 8 minutes or until cooked.
- Heat up oil & stir-fry chopped garlic until fragrant. Add in minced meat & stir-fry until aromatic. Add in seasoning B & stir well. Pour over steamed tofu & sprinkle with chopped spring onion & fried shallot. Serve hot.
What's for tomorrow breakfast? hmmm...... I need an easy & fast recipe. Lucky me, found 1 from the baking book I bought recently "In Love With Cakes" adapted by Alan Ooi.
How easy & fast? Please read the method.... heehee....
- 180g plain flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp coffee powder
- 4 grade A eggs
- 165 melted butter
- 185g caster sugar ( reduced )
- 1 tsp coffee emulco
- 200g toasted walnut ( chopped )
- Preheat oven to 180c, blend A in a mixing bowl till well combined. Add in B & mix well. Add C & mix well.
- Spoon batter into cupcake cups till 80% full & bake for 20-25 minutes till cooked.
How? Is't super easy? Hahahaa... try it. The texture is finer & nice.
What I had for today's dinner? YumYum.... "Spicy Trotter In Black Vinegar" from a cooking book I bought recently too "Mum's Delicacies" adapted by Amy Wong.
It was my 1st attempt. The taste is super nice. Good feedbacks form friends. Heehee.....
My grandma & hubby love it so much :D
- 1 trotter ( about 1.2kg, cut into pieces )
- 10 dried chilli ( soaked till soft )
- 100g smoked garlic
- 150g old ginger ( sliced, scalded & drained )
- 450ml black vinegar
- 200ml rice vinegar
- 100g palm sugar
- 1000-1200ml water
- Scald trotter with hot water, drain & saute till fragrant. Add 1 tbsp sugar & stir-fry evenly. ( I stir-fry the gingers as well )
- Add all ingredients & seasoning into a pot & bring to boil. Turn to medium heat & simmer till sauce thickens & trotters are tender. Add 3/4 tsp salt & serve.
Today, I had a great cooking & baking day! How about you?