To me & my husband, we like cha siew pao more than red bean pao. So i make only few tau sa paos for my daughter ! hehe @.@ This was my 1st time making 'Vegetarian Cha Siew' for the filling. It was great... I love it !!!! I can't imagine that my son loves it too !! hahaa..... @o@ Each bite comes vit Mmm..... !!!! cute rite ???? Kid's reaction is cute..... haha
Okay.... back to the recipe! You can get the pao recipe from my sister's blog http://http//reesekitchen.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2010-03-02T03%3A21%3A00-08%3A00&max-results=1
For the filling, i make some changes :
- 4 shallots (finely chopped)
- 3 pips garlic (finely chopped)
- 450g Vegetarian meat - diced
- 2 tbsps cha siew sauce
- 1 tbsps sugar
- 3 tbsps water
- Heat 2 tbsps oil and stir fry shallots and garlic till fragnant.
- Add in vegetarian meat and continue to fry for awhile.
- Add in all other ingredients and fry until cooked.
- Stir in cornflour solution.
- Keep aside to cool before using.
Have A Nice Day Everyone @->--