Wednesday, November 19, 2014
I love this cake so much. My family and friend as well. It's so tasty. The original recipe is from 100 Desserts- Winnie姐. Why I mentioned original is because I made some changes. Here goes my recipe:
● 240g flour
● 2 tsps baking powder
● 1 cup castor sugar
● 1 tbsp grated lemon zest
● 3/4 whipping cream + 1 tbsp lemon juice
● 2 eggs
● 2 tbsps melted butter
● 2 tbsps canola oil
● 150g dried cranberries
● 1/2 cup chopped and toasted walnuts
● 3 tbsps sugar
● 2 tbsps lemon juice
1. Sift flour, baking powder together.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat castor sugar, grated lemon zest, whipping cream, melted butter and canola oil together. At 1 egg at a time. Beat after each addition. Pour into the dry ingredients from step 1. Fold gently to mix well. Add cranberries and walnuts at last. Mix again.
3. Pour batter into 2 ( 8×3 inch) loaf tins lined with baking paper. Bake in a preheated oven at 190° for 40 minutes.
4. To make topping, mix sugar with lemon juice. Stir until sugar dissolves. Brush on the cake when it's hot.
Hi ladies and gentlemen. I'm lost for quite a long time.I'mso lazy to do blogging.. heehee. But today I would like to share some the recipes that I had tried. I found a good recipe from facebook's friend. She did a very nice and soft bread that I must try. It was amazing....I love the method slamming, folding and pulling. It is a good exercise. HAHA... It turns out really soft and I cannot be selfish to keep these recipes to myself only. Hahahaha..... I kept sharing these recipes to my friends and relatives. They love it too. Here's the link for the 1st picture.
I didn't follow the last steps. I added some cheddar cheese and sugar on top. The top with black sesame are red bean filling.
The 2nd picture also from the same blogger. Mixed berries yoghurt loaf. Here's the link
The 3rd picture is black sesame potato buns. I followed the recipe my aunty posted. I reduced the yeast from 1 1/2 tsp to 3/4tsp. The texture is still fluffy and nice. Here's the link