- 400g high protein flour,sifted
- 100g low protein flour,sifted
- 1tsp bread improver
- 10g milk powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1tbsp instant yeast
- 100g castor sugar
- 1 egg
- 220ml water
- 75g butter
- Mix all the ingredients A into a smooth dough.
- Add B & continue to knead with hands until gluten has developed & it can be stretched into a very thin layer.
- Leave to rise(pic 1) until it doubles in bulk(pic 2) for 3 hrs or more.
- Punch down & knead again until smooth.
- Divide dough into desired portions & shape into balls(pic 3).Rest for 15 mins.Different filling may be used.