My family's dinner is prepared my my mum. Everyday my hubby vil go my mum's hse to ta bao dinner back for us :D But this whole month i need to cook dinner myself because my mum went to work for confinement lady. Haiz.... really dunno what can i cook.. HEADACHE ! Lunch & Dinner... my brain stuck. Can't think what to buy in the market. Chicken rice is my family & parents favourite :D but this chicken rice is different frm the store that sells chicken rice. We used to named this (yet wok sok gei fan) means cooked the everything in a wok.
- rice (soaked for 3 hrs)
- dried black mushrooms (soaked & sliced)
- chinese sausages (lap cheong)
- ginger (cut into this layer)-sliced
- oyster sauce
- light soy sauce
- chicken stock granules (optional)
- Heat up wok with oil, stir-fry ginger & chinese sausages until fragrant.
- Add in black mushrooms & chicken. Stir-fry for 5 mins.
- Add in rice,oyster sauce & light soy sauce ,stir-fry.Then, add in water until covered the rice. Let it to boiled & low down the fire for 10-15 mins. Keep stir-fry every 5 mins until cooked.
*** The portion of the ingredients.... it just goes to your own preference.***
HAPPY COOKING :D