It seems like I'm disappeared quite a long time. Haha..... I'm so busy since end of last year. I baked but no time to post those recipes that I tried. Here, I will post a few recipes I had tried with a very simple method. Hope you don't mind :-)
The very 1st picture is Danish Butter Cookies from a blogger. You can view the recipe from the link below
The 2nd picture is " Fettuccine With Zucchini & Bacon " from Women Weekly Magazine & Pork Chop from my own recipe. Here, I just share with you the pasta.
• 375g fettuccine
• 80ml extra virgin olive oil
• 100g thinly sliced bacon
• 2 small zucchini , slice thinly
• 3 cloves garlic, chop finely
• 1 fresh large red chilli, slice thinly
• 1/4cup chopped fresh parsley
• 1/2cup shaved Parmesan cheese
• lemon wedges for serving
1. Add pasta to a large pot of boiling water, add 1/4 salt & boil until just tender. Reserve 1/2 cup of the cooking water, drain pasta.
2. Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add bacon, in batches, in a single layer, cook until browned. Remove from pan.
3. Add zucchini to same pan until softened about 2 minutes. Add the remaining oil, garlic & chilli. Stir till fragrant.
4. Toss zucchini mixture with hot pasta & the reserved cooking water to moisten. Season some salt to taste.
5. Top the pasta with Parmesan cheese & serve with lemon wedges.
Try it..... I tried twice.... NICE!!!!!
The 3rd picture is "Chocolate Cranberry Cupcake" adapted from Easy Stir'n Bake Cakes from Kevin Chai's Lichee Cake. I changed Lichee to cranberries & desiccated coconut to ground hazelnuts. Here's the recipe :
• 100g plain flour
• 10g cocoa powder
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
• 2 eggs
• 100 caster sugar
• 80ml corn oil
• 120g cranberries
• 10g ground hazelnuts
• 20g chocolate chips
1. Combine flour, baking powder & bicarbonate of soda in a mixing bowl.
2. Combine eggs, sugar & oil. Stir into flour mixture together with cranberries, ground almond & chocolate chips until well blended.
3. Spoon mixture into paper cups. Bake in preheated oven at 175c for 20 minutes.
It was super easy cake without using mixer. Haha... Simple & yummy! I will be back soon will my bread recipes. See you soon:-) Have a nice day!