~ 1 portion of Basic Sweet Bun dough
- 2 tbsps oil
- 2 tbsps curry powder, mixed with 3 tbsps water
- 1 big onion, chopped
- 1 sprig curry leaves
- 200g chicken meat,cut into small cubes (chicken fillet)
- 2 boiled potatoes, peeled & cut into small cubes
- 1 tsp chicken stock granules
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 tbsps water
- 18 pieces of pandan leaf, cut into 1cm x 10cm
- FILLING : Heat up oil, saute A until fragant. Add B, stir well & cook until dry. Taste. Dish up & leave to cool. Put aside.
- Divide dough into 50g pieces & roll each piece into thin sheet. Wrap up 2 tbsps filling & shape into buns. Tie with pandan leaf. Arrange onto a baking tray.
- Leave to rise fir 15 mins.
- Glaze with beaten egg & bake in a pre-heated oven for 12-15 mins.