These are Chocolate Rice HazelNut CooKies. It was an old post.. that u can view it from my previous post !http://happykitchen-janice.blogspot.com/2009/04/chocolate-hazelnut-cookies.html
- 600g flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 250g castor sugar
- 1 tsp fine salt
- 1 tsp Alkaline - 枧水
- 300g peanut cooking oil ( might not need that much - until u can shape into a ball & won't break when u make a hole on it )
- Add all the ingredients together by hand accept oil.
- Gradually add in the oil while the other hand mix the dried ingredients into a soft dough.
- Shape into a small ball & make a hole in the middle of each cookies with a chop-stick.
- Brush some egg yolk on the coolies before baking.
- Bake at 150c for 20 mins or until golden brown.
3rd cookies.... CornFlakes Cookies .
- 230g butter
- 170g sugar ( has been reduced)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 3 egg yolks
- 200g flour
- 150g custard powder
- 50g corn flour
- 50g topioca flour
- 100g plain cornflakes (crushed - not too fine)
- cherries of deco
- Cream butter & sugar until light & fluffy. Beat in egg yolks & vanilla essence.
- Fold in sifted flour & all the flour ingredients.
- Use a spatula to fold in cornflakes.
- Spoon into a paper cups & top with cherries ( do not press the mixture while spooning, or else the texture will be hard )
- Bake at 170c for 20-25 mins or until golden brown.
The final cookies will be my favourite... Chocolate Chips Almond Cookies. This also an old post ! If you are interested... do view it !http://http//happykitchen-janice.blogspot.com/2009/04/chocolate-chip-cookies.html