So i made this cookies for my kids & my parents. For me myself... my LDL( bad cholesterol) is quite high, so oats tested to be very effective in lowering LDL.
My mother-in-law tried those CNY cookies i made.. but she said is too sweet for her, because she has diabetics. So, hopefully this will suits her taste.Oats are good for diabetics as well.
Here's the healthy recipe :
- 125g butter
- 90g brown sugar ( has been reduced )
- 40g castor sugar ( has been reduced )
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
C ( sifted )
- 125g plain flour
- 1/2 tsp soda bicarbonate
- 70g quick oats
E ( mix until combined )
- 190g rolled oats
- 60g black raisins ( you may also use yellow raisins )
- Cream A until light. Add in B slowly.
- Blend in C. Add in D followed by E, blend until well combined.
- Scoop about a tablespoonful of dough, drop onto a baking tray lined with baking sheet, lightly press to flatten the dough slightly.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180c for about 15-18 minutes or until evenly browned.
EAT MORE OATS & YOUR BODY WILL REWARD YOU WITH GREAT HEALTH & LONGEVITY !!!!!