My kids & hubby loves it so much. My son asked for extra rice too. Hahahaa....
Fingers Lick'ng Good !!!
- 600g pork belly
- 2 tbsps oil
- 10 black mushrooms ( soaked )
- 6 slices ginger
- 12 pips garlic
- 2 tbsps sugar
- 6cm cinnamon stick
- 800ml water
- 3 tbsps light soy sauce
- 1 tsp dark soy sauce
- Cook pork belly in boiling water for 15 minutes. Dish & drain.
- Heat up oil in a frying pan, place pork belly into the pan, with skin facing down & pan-fry until golden brown. Dish up & set aside.
- Stir-fry garlic, sliced ginger & cinnamon stick until aromatic. Add sugar & stir-fry over low heat until dissolved & golden brown.
- Add pork belly, black mushroom, water, light & dark soy sauce. Bring to boil & lower the heat, simmer for 30 minutes or until the meat is tender.
- Dish up & cut into pieces.
Have A Nice Day !