June is here...... & holidays are here too. How are you going to spend these 2 weeks? I spent my 1st week in my sister's place. We sent our kids to KidZania at The Curve. They enjoyed so much. They love it.... & will go again.
One more week to go back to school. I am going to spend the last week at home :-( boring life...... haiz. But I will do baking, long time din't make bread. Anywhere, I will try to make myself busy. Hehehe.....
The above picture is "Homemade Fish 家乡鱼" cooked last month from Authentic Homestyle Cuisines by K.S.Lee Hehehe....
Let's go and have a look at the recipe :
- 600g fish
- 100g preserved mustard in packaging ( soak in water for 20 minutes & shred )
- 3 florets black fungus ( soak in water & shed )
- 1 red chilli ( shredded )
- 50g ginger ( shredded )
- 2 pieces garlic ( cut into slices )
- 2 bird's eye chillies ( chopped ) optional
- 2 tbsp plum sauce
- 2 tbsp hot bean paste ( I put normal bean paste )
- 3 tsp sugar
- 500ml water
- 1/2 tbsp corn flour
- Rinse fish & deep-fry in hot oil till fragrant. Set aside.
- Heat up 2 tbsp oil, fry all ingredients till fragrant.
- Add in seasoning & cook till the sauce thickened.
- Pour the sauce onto the deep-fried fish. Serve hot.
Enjoy Your Holiday!