Hello.... seems few months I din't post any new recipe. I'm so busy with house work & my daughter's homework & exam. Exam just over, so I have some time to cook & bake now. Hope I'm not lazy... Hee hee....
Bought few cooking & baking books during this few months. The very first I want to try is this " Mint & Butter Chicken 薄荷牛油鸡块＂from Yum Yum 79.
The taste of the mint is very strong. Stated here 30g, I weight 30g without branches. I don't know it's correct anot, but it taste quite special. You can have a try :-)
Here's the recipe :
• 3 chicken whole legs, deboned & cut into pieces
• 3 tbsp butter
• 30g mint leaves, coarsely chopped
• 1 tsp salt
• 1 tsp ground black pepper
• 3 tbsp corn starch
• 100ml milk
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1 tsp sugar
1. Combine chicken with marinate and marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Melt butter in a pan, pan-fry chicken until golden brown on both sides and well cooked.
3. Add in seasoning, stir-fry over high heat and well mixed. Lastly toss in mint leaves. Dish and serve.