Here is another cheesecake I made last January. I love this cheesecake so much. The taste of cheese was strong & the lemon taste was great combinations. This recipe was adapted from 我和芝士蛋糕的秘密 by Kevin Chai.
Sharing with you the recipe here. Slightly changes from the original recipe.
• 250g crushed digestive biscuits
• 120g melted butter
• 750g creamcheese
• 140g caster sugar
• 4 eggs
• 230g non-dairy whipping cream
• 2 tbsp corn starch
• 1 tbsp grated lemon rind
• 2 tbsp lemon juice
1. To make the base, stir all ingredients until combined. Press mixture into base of 23cm ( 9 inch) cake tin.
2. To make filling, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
3. Theb beat in whipping cream, corn starch, lemon rind & lemon juuce until well blended.
4. Pour filling into prepared tin. Bake in preheated oven at 170c for 40-45 minutes or until cooked. I used water based method. Remove from heat and leave to cool. Chill in fridge.
5. Remove & slice.