Wednesday, November 19, 2014

BREADS AND BUNS

Hi ladies and gentlemen. I'm lost for quite a long time.I'mso lazy to do blogging.. heehee. But today I would like to share some the recipes that I had tried. I found a good recipe from facebook's friend. She did a very nice and soft bread that I must try. It was amazing....I love the method slamming, folding  and pulling. It is a good exercise. HAHA... It turns out really soft and I cannot be selfish to keep these recipes to myself only. Hahahaha..... I kept sharing these recipes to my friends and relatives. They love it too. Here's the link for the 1st picture. 
I didn't follow the last steps. I added some cheddar cheese and sugar on top. The top with black sesame are red bean filling. 
The 2nd picture also from the same blogger. Mixed berries yoghurt loaf. Here's the link

The 3rd picture is black sesame potato buns. I followed the recipe my aunty posted. I reduced the yeast from 1 1/2 tsp to 3/4tsp. The texture is still fluffy and nice. Here's the link 

No comments:

Post a Comment