Thursday, February 10, 2011

TIGGER THEME

Chinese New Year is going to end soon. How's your celebration? This year is so special to me, I went to my grandma's house @ Rengam, Johor. Had lots of fun with my cousins.
Ok... back to my topic. For babies who born last year is in the year of tiger. Today is my friend's son's 1st birthday 初八. She ordered a fondant cake from me.


It was my 1st 2 tier cake. And i'm still not very good in covering the cake with fondant as it was my 2nd fondant cake.

By the way, I'm happy with my work and i really need alot of practice for a neat work.


This is my very 1st cartoon character i mould. So happy with it.
Is quite simple decorations, hope my friend & her family like it. Happy Birthday Yi Wei !


Happy Bai Ti Gong To All Hokkiens !

No comments:

Post a Comment