Today i would like to share 2 recipes that i tried last few weeks with you guys:) The very 1st is Steamed Spare Ribs With Tomato & Bean Paste. It's a nice & delicious dish when it goes with rice.
Here's the recipe :
- 300g spare ribs ( cut into sections )
- 3 tbsp minced garlic
- 100g tomato ( cut into small pieces )
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp plum sauce
- 1 tbsp bean paste
- 2 red chillies ( diced )
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- Marinate spare ribs with sugar, salt, plum sauce, red chillies & bean paste for about 1/2 hour.
- Add in garlic & tomatoes.
- Steam over medium heat for about 25 minutes till cooked.
Isn't easy??? heheeee.....
The 2nd is Baked Crispy Chicken. This is super easy. I used ready-mix salted chicken powder to marinate. Then I just bake it with the oven. I post the ready-mix powder picture later because i finished & threw. Hee hee......