Yesterday I saw the fresh market selling clam ( la la ), feel like eating & is my hubby's favourite. So i bought it for dinner.
Here's the recipe :
- 600g clams ( washed & soaked in salt water for 1 hour & drained )
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp dried prawns ( soaked )
- 3 stalks curry leaves
- 10 shallots ( chopped )
- 10 chilli padi ( chopped )
- 1/2 tsp fermented soy bean paste
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp dark soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp chicken stock granules
- corn flour water for thickening
- Heat up oil & saute dried prawns until fragrant. Add in curry leaves, shallots, chilli padi & stir-fry until aromatic.
- Add in clams, seasoning & stir-fry at high heat until well-mixed.
- Cover the lid, cook for about 2 minutes until clams are opened. Thicken with corn flour solution, mix well & dish up.