Here, I just share Peanut Butter Banana Cupcakes recipe because i forgot to take a picture of my Intense Coffee Cake :( Nevermind, I will make it again & post the recipe together :D
Here's the recipe that you are waiting for :-
- 240g flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 120g butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs ( grade A )
- 2 large bananas
- 1/4 cup warm milk
- Sift flour, baking powder & salt together.
- Peel & mash the bananas with a spoon.
- Add baking soda to warm milk & mix well.
- In a mixing bowl, beat butter & sugar with an electric mixer until creamy. Add one egg at a time. Beat after each addition.
- Add half of the flour & milk at a time to the egg mixture. Mix well after each addition. Repeat once. Stir in the mashed banana.
- Divide the batter among the baking paper cups. Bake in a preheated oven at 190c for about 25 minutes. Set aside to let cool.
Peanut butter icing :-
- 60g butter
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- Beat butter until smooth. Add icing sugar a little at a time while beating. Add in milk & peanut butter. Beat well.
- Transfer the icing into a piping bag. Pipe over the cooled cupcakes. Serve.