Sunday, February 26, 2012

ANGLED LUFFA WITH PRAWN & FLOSSY EGG

Do you like shopping? I think most of the woman likes to shop around for clothes, bags & etc. Perhaps I'm not, I love to shop in the book store for recipe books. This month I bought myself a book again " Hawker Secret Recipes ( Part 2 ) :D Heehee.... Do you have it? Love the sauce inside & the recipes look yummy!

This is the dish I cooked from the recipe book " Angled Luffa with Prawn & Flossy Egg ". Your mum cooked this before? Yes, my mum cooked this before but she din't add prawn & carrot.
Here's the simple recipe :
  • 100g shelled prawns
  • 20g carrot ( diced )
  • 150g angled luffa ( diced )
  • 3 eggs ( beaten )
Seasoning :
  • 1 tsp pepper
  • 1 tsp sesame oil
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  1. Heat up 1 tbsp oil, stir-fry prawns, carrots & angled luffa until fragrant. Add in seasoning, toss well.
  2. Add in beaten egg, stirring constantly over high heat until begins egg flossy. Dish up. Serve hot.

@ Happy Sunday @

1 comment:

  1. I like to shop at supermarket and also book store....hehehe...

    ReplyDelete