- 400g free range chicken
- 30g young ginger root ( cut into triangle pieces )
- 12g garlic cloves
- some coriander ( can be avoided )
- 400ml water
- 2 tbsps tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp Chinese black vinegar/ "Ji Kong" black vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp sugar
- Cut chicken into pieces, parboil in hot oil, dish up & drain well.
- Leave 1 tbsp oil in the wok, add in ginger root & garlic, stir-fry briskly until aromatic & golden brown. Put in parboiled chicken, stir-fry over high heat until well combined.
- Add water & seasoning, bring to boil. Covered & simmer over low heat until the chicken is cooked or until the gravy is thick. Remove from heat, top with coriander. Serve hot.
Have A Nice Day