Hey friends, what do you have for dinner? I cooked nasi lemak with petai prawn. It was my 1st attempt & it success!! Yeah.....
My kids enjoyed it so much with the spicy petai prawn. Hahaha.......
Here's the recipe for petai prawn ( I just estimate the ingredients myself ) :
• prawns ( remove shell )
• chilli bow
• belacan powder
• assam juice
• some salt to taste
1. Heat up oil. Fry chilli bow & belacan until fragrant.
2. Pour in petai & prawns. Fry for 5 minutes.
3. Add in assam juice & sugar. Fry for awhile. Add salt to taste. Remove from flame.
Here's my own recipe of nasi lemak rice :
• 2 cups rice
• 1 small cube of butter
• 1 1/2 tsp salt
• 1 small bundle of pandan leaf
• 200g or more coconut milk
• adequate water