Kept my cooking books quite a long time. Yesterday, I took all out and go over the recipes. There are some nice recipes I wanted to try. The very 1st recipe I tried is * Braised Trotter with Radish* adapted from Mum's Delicacies, Amy Wong.
Here you go the recipe
● 1.2kg trotter ( cut into pieces)
● 600g radish
Ingredients A ( chopped finely)
● 8 dried chilli ( soaked till soft )
● 4 red chilli
● 50g garlic
● 30g shallot
● 10 tbs plum sauce
● 4 tbsp light soy sauce
● 2 tsp dark soy sauce
● 1/4 tsp salt
● 3 pieces pickled plum
● 1500ml water
1. Blanch trotter with hot water and drain.
2. Heat 4 tbsps oil in a wok and sauté Ingredient A till fragrant. Add trotter and stir fry. Add ingredient B, stir and bring to boil. Simmer over medium heat for 20 minutes.
3. Add radish and simmer for 30 minutes till meat tender and sauce thickens. Serve.
Have A Nice Day!!!!! Enjoy!!!!!