Sponge Ingredients :
250g sponge mix, 250g egg, 62g water, 62g melted butter
White Cream :
200g fresh cream(whipped), 100g white chocolate, 1 tbsp corn oil
1/2 can lichee, 1/2 can black cherry, white chocolate slices (for garnishing)
- To make sponge cake, preheat oven,line bottom of a 7-in cake tin with greaseproof paper.
- Beat sponge mix, eggs & water in a mixer with high speed for 10 mins. Fold in butter.
- Bake for 30 mins. Remove & cool completely. Split into 3 layers.
- To make white cream, melt the white chocolate, stir in corn oil. Fold in whipped cream until blended.
- Spread white cream onto a slice of sponge cake, arrange with some lichee & black cherry. Spread some white cream & sandwich with another sponge cake. Continue layering until finished. Coat the cake with remaining cream. Sides & top with white chocolate slices for garnishing.