Here I followed all the ingredients & method :P
Sponge cake ingredients :
- 180g sponge mix
- 3 eggs
- 45ml lemon juice
- 45 melted butter
Yoghurt cream :
- 175g fresh cream
- 300g yoghurt
- 30g lemon paste
- cocoa powder
- chocolate rice
- chocolate curls & thyme ( can't get it, so i avoided )
- Beat sponge mix, eggs & lemon juice with high speed until light & fluffy. Fold in melted butter until well blended.
- Spread batter into 7" prepared tin & bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven & cool completely. Split into 4 layers.
- To make yoghurt cream, whip whipping cream & lemon paste till peak. Stir in yoghurt & mix well.
- Spread yoghurt cream onto a slice of cake, sandwich with another sponge slice. Continue layering until finished. Pare the edge of cake to form a semi-circular shape. Spread remaining cream over the cake & use palatte knife to lift up cream to make peaks.
- Sides with chocolate rice & dust with cocoa powder. Decorate as desired :D
Happy Birthday My Dear Hubby ............