Tried..... very nice... i like it!!! The Nutella-cocoa spread still creamy inside & it's GREAT also with cakes!!!
Here goes my secret recipe :
- 150g butter
- 80g caster sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 3 tbsps milk
- 200g flour
- 2 tsps baking powder
- 100g chocolate chips ( added some choc rice because not enuff of chips)
- Nutella-cocoa spread
- Beat butter & sugar until light & fluffy.
- Add in eggs one at a time.
- Add in vanilla essence & milk.
- Fold in sifted flour & baking powder & mix till well combined. Lastly add in the chocolate chips.
- Fill baking cups half full with batter. Top with 1/2 tsp Nutella-cocoa spread & repeat to fill cup 2/3 full. Make swirl with toothpick.
- Bake at 160c for 18-20 minutes.
Happy baking !!