Sunday, August 29, 2010

MY GIRL'S 6th BIRTHDAY

Every year my girl will celebrate her birthday in school a week earlier before her birthday because it falls on a school term holiday. This year she have a chance to celebrate with her friends on her actual date :D She was so happy & shy ...hahaa
She loves princess so much..... so i choose to make a tiara cake for her. Between my sis, Reese has the mould. Baked a kid's favourite chocolate cake :D This is my 1st piping on a big cake...... & TQ to my sis for helping!


And also an ordered from my friend for her daughter's birthday :D She also celebrated her birthday in school..... she told me the kids & teachers like it so much :D TQ......


A sun...... rain........ then rainbow........ SKY!!!!!! Love it :D


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~************************~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BBQ PARTY
This year we decided to have a birthday party for my 6 yrs old girl. This was her 1st birthday party. Princess theme will do as her favourite ~ Ariel ( Little Mermaid )
Hahahaaa...... looks like Ariel????? Abit out of shape rite? heheee......
Just prepared some simple dishes instead of just BBQ..... fried mee hoon, herbal eggs, indonesia rojak was done by my mum :D Tq so much mum....... My sis, Reese & I just concentrate on the cake..... & others! A 'big' TQ to her too!!!!!
Instead of doing my daughter's cake, i have an order to do.Tomato theme !!!
Did a rough work here..... because i really lack of time!!!! Actually his order is on Monday, suddenly called & wants to get it today. Haiz :-( A dirty tomato he is holding...lol !!!! really no time to touch up & clean it!!!!!

CHEERS.........

No comments:

Post a Comment