One week holiday already started .... Let's enjoy it. Wishing to all Malay friends " Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri" Drive safely those balik kampung & others who going for holiday trip :-)
Yesterday, I tried a new dish from the cooking book I mentioned from my previous post " Fried Squids With Thai Basil 九层塔千烧鮮鱿". I added some chillies padi that I think it will taste nicer than the original recipe. I prefer some sauce than dried "干烧". Heehee...
Here the recipe :
• 800g fresh squids, cut into pieces with criss-cross pattern
• 2 tbsp oil
• 5 pips garlic, cut into small pieces
• 5 slices ginger
• 1 onion, peeled and cut into chunks
• 50g Thai basil
• 2 tbsp light sauce sauce
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1 tsp sugar
• 1 tsp dark soy sauce
1. Blanch squids in boiling water until cooked. Dish & drain.
2. Heat up oil, sauté garlic, sliced ginger & onion until aromatic.
3. Add squids & seasoning, stir-fry over high heat and dry. Add Thai basil & stir-fry until well mixed. Dish up & serve.
Have A Nice & Enjoyable Holiday!