- 260ml UHT full cream milk
- 250g cream cheese
- 90g butter
- 1/2tsp lemon essence/paste
- Double boil the cheese & milk together.
- Add in the butter & lemon essence/paste.
- 20g cornflour
- 40g cake flour/superfine flour
- 140g fine sugar
- 1/2tsp cream af tartar (can be avoided) **Beat (C) until stiff**
- 6 egg white
- 6 egg yolk(lightly whisk)
- Mix (B) & (D) slowly until creamy.
- Then mix in (A) when it's cool.
- Fold in (C) slowly & mix well.
- Place baking tin into a baking dish filled with hot water.Bake for about 1hr.
- Refridgerated & serve.