My daughter likes to spread Nutella on bread to school....everytime i ask what she wants to spread on her bread... she will says CHOCOLATE!!!! So i came across this recipe from Agnes Chang (I CAN BAKE) It turned out "YUMMY" & "WOW"... DELICIOUS... Do have a try... :D i'm sure your kids will love it too.....
~ 1 portion of Basic Sweet Bun Dough
- Roll each ball into a rectangular shape.
- Spread some Nutella onto the centre of the dough,leaving a boarder of about 1cm on all sides(pic 1).
- Roll up from the long end like Swiss Roll,join up the two ends & slit half at the folded end.Put into the paper cup with the join side down & open up the slitted end(pic 2).
- Leave to rise until it doubles in bulk.Glaze the top with 1 beaten egg+ 1/8 salt & sprinkle some chopped nuts on top as decoration(pic 3).
- Bake in a pre-heated oven until golden brown, about 15-20 mins.
- Remove,leave to cool before serving.