Tuesday, September 8, 2009

PORK FLOSS SWISS ROLL

Hahahaa.... PORK FLOSS + SWISS ROLL CAKE ! Is't very special???? kekeee.... was from a friend honeybeesweets88. While i'm searhing the Pandan Swiss Roll recipe from her blog, i saw this PORK FLOSS SWISS ROLL . What comes to my mind????..... was EEEEEEEEE....... Nice meh??? But my sister reesekitchen told me she tasted it.... was nice & special! Ok.. so i dicided to give it a try.....

Here I did.... the green spring onions really look nice here....

Spread mayonnaise & pork floss....

Roll up & wrap with cling wrap.....
DONE DONE DONE..... Finally i can give it a bite.... wow.... DELICIOUS... omg.... very very very nice... just now my hubby tried... he said YUMMY, very special!!!!! He said i can make this for a homemade business. He said cannot find it ouside...is't??? i dun think so... i think the cake shops are selling those cake. Hahahaaa *o* I think i will make it again to let my parents & more people to try it ..... oh ya.... my daughter too! She just recovered from her fewer,so she can't try it! Next week i will make it again for her & my parents. WONDERFUL !

No comments:

Post a Comment