My 1st order.... hahaaa...TQ Mun Lik... you are the 1st who take order from me!!! Hope it really taste GOOD ^o^
- 1kg cream cheese
- 4 small eggs
- 1 lemon rind
- 70g all purpose flour
- 300g sugar
- 100g double cream ( lightly whipped)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
BASE :120g crushed marie biscuits + 120g melted butter (mix) Press mixture into base of 9" & freeze.
- Beat cream cheese & sugar, slowly add in eggs.
- Add in grated lemon rind & lemon juice.
- Finally add in double cream & flour.
- Spoon 2 tbsps +10g cocoa powder+2 tbsps water ( set aside )
- Pour mixture onto the prepared base.
- Bake in low heat for 1hr or until lightly brown over a tray of hot water.
- Chilled & demould.
HAVE A CHEESY DAY :D