Tuesday, September 1, 2009

GARLIC CHEESE BUN

MERDEKA..MERDEKA...MERDEKA !!!!! On this special day, i think many people going for holidays! But i'm the special one... staying at home..doing baking & cleaning the house! Yesterday went dinner with my parents-in-law & my parents! My father-in-law request me to do garlic with cheese bun... hahaaaa... so i decided to do it the day after. ^.^ heheee...

I love the book 'DIY HOME BREAD' i love his recipes!

Here.... he's using the Basic Sweet Dough recipe! I posted it before in my SARDIN BUN.

  • 1 portion basic sweet bun dough
  1. Divide dough into 50g each & shape them into balls, let them rest for 10 mins.
  2. From balls shape into oval shape, use knife & cut several strokes on the surface. Allow them to leaven for 20 mins. Brush some egg wash & spread some cheedar cheese on top.
  3. Bake for 10-12 mins.

My parents, in-laws & my family love it so much !!!! GREAT

BAKING MAKES FUN :D

No comments:

Post a Comment