A simple & nice bread loaf is from my book "面包DIY-HOME BREAD"
Here's the recipe...
- 300g HP flour
- 25g castor sugar
- 5g dry yeast
- 5g salt
- 200g cold water
- 10g milk powder
- 20g butter
- Sift HP flour & milk powder.
- Mix all the ingredients except butter, knead until it form a soft dough.
- Finally add in butter & continue to knead until it becomes an elastic dough.
- Leave to prove for about 90 mins.
- Divide the dough into 3 portions. Flatten the dough out & roll like a swiss roll form.
- Place into a greased loaf tin (9x4.5x4.5)
- Let it prove till 80% of the tin ( about 1 hr ).
- Bake for 30 mins.
- Remove from tin after baked & cool on a wire rack.