Tuesday, September 15, 2009

TUNA TWIST

Last friday i decided to make tuna buns... but lazy to buy tuna..hahaa..Yesterday told my mum that i'm going to make tuna buns, so happen my mum told me she had 1 tin curry tuna! haha... So today.. My Tuna Twist was DONE :DIsn't YUMMY??? Asked my husband to try.. he said still fulled! Finally,he tried... & can't stop eating! hahaaa.. at last he ate 2 ! He said very NICE @.@ What u need is....
  • 1 portion of Basic dough

FILLING :

  • 300g tuna (drained)
  • 100g onions (chopped)
  • 30g cheddar cheese
  • 100g mayonnaise
  • A bit of salt & sugar ...i missed those ,sigh.....

** Mix even**

  1. Divide the dough into 60g each, knead into long strip, fold into shape '8'.
  2. Place onto baking tray, let it prove double size. Brush with wgg wash.
  3. Put filling on top.
  4. Bake for 12 mins.

ENJOY BAKING @.@

No comments:

Post a Comment