- 100g red bean
- 2 pieces pandan leaves, knotted
- 500ml water
- 160g sugar
- 600ml water ( use the water from the cooked red bean)
- 200g rice flour
- 100g wheat strach / tang min fen
- 400g thick coconut milk
- Cook red bean, pandan leaves & water until soft. Drain well.
- Bring sugar & water to boil until sugar has dissolved. Remove from heat.
- Add cooked red bean & the ramaining ingredients into the syrup & mix well.
- Pour batter into small bowls & steam at high heat for 15 mins or until cooked. Remove & leave to cool before removing from the bowls.