Busy days was over.... back to normal...hehee :D why??? Because I'm very busy baking from last Friday till today :P Tiring ?? hmm... not really.. it was FUN :D
Done my son's favourite strawberry birthday cake & the filling part yesterday & today wokeup early in the morning to iced it...... Strawberry Yogurt Cake @.@
A simple decoration....
The rossete is abit messy... because after blowing candles, my son & daughter keep eating the strawberries. @o@ So i need to redeco before taking this picture :P hehe
Here, i'm using sponge mix with 45ml water, 3 eggs, 45 corn oil/ melted butter.
1. Preheat oven to 180c, lined 7" round cake tin.
2. Beat sponge mix, water & eggs with high speed until light & fluffy.
3. Fold in corn oil/ melted butter until well-blended.
4. Spread batter into prepared tin. Bake for 30 minutes or until cooked. Remove from oven & cool completely. Ready for use.
The yogurt filling is very nice, just like ice-cream :D Here's the yum yum recipe :
1 egg yolk
25 sugar ( reduced )
1 tsp lemon juice
80g strawberry puree
Few drops red colouring
1 1/2tbsps gelatine
180g topping cream ( Whip until soft peak form )
100g whipped topping cream
some strawberries for deco
1. Whip A over double boiler until thick.
2. Premix B & melt it over double boiler. Add it into A, mix until well-blended. Add in C, mix until well-combined.
3. Add D into above mixture, mix until well-blended.
4. Cut sponge cake into 2 layers.
5. Place 1 layer of a cake on the bottom of a 7" round loose base pan, place E on top.Pour in filling & top with second layer of cake, level it.
6. Keep it into refrigerator for 3 hours to let it set. Cover the cake with whipped cream (F) & deco the cake with strawberries.
Tomorrow will make vege paos, if i can get turnip :D
HAPPY BAKING @->--