Back to baking :D hehe.... Got my oven ?? No no no... haven't! Borrowed an oven from my relative! haha :P Did a Brownie Marble Cheesecake for my dear friend's bday, Maggie. Normally we, 3 aunties will meetup every Friday for a gathering. So Connie & I dicided to celebrate her bday ahead in time @ Green Box Karaoke :D We had a nice day! And my friend, Maggie was so surprised with our arrangement! haha..
okok... back to my Brownie Marble Cheesecake. It was just a simple Marble Cake with a brownie base! The combination was great... it taste delicious :D yum yum....
So sorry for the blur blur picture!:P hehee.... abit rush & forgetful, din't even take a picture of the cake :-( So i make a photo edit :D
Here comes the recipe :D I had make a slighty changes here...
Brownie layer :
~ 150g chocolate (broken into pieces)
~ 60g butter
~ 60g brown sugar
~ 2 eggs
~ 1 tsp vanilla essence
~ 50g plain flour
~ 50g walnuts (toasted,chopped)
~ 50g raisins
Cheese layer :
~ 400g cream cheese
~ 80g caster sugar (reduced)
~ 2 eggs
~ 200g yogurt ( i use topping cream)
~ 1 tbsp cornstarch
~1 tsp cocoa powder
~2 tsps water
1. Grease a 8-inches baking tin. Line with aluminium foil. Preheat oven to 180c.
2. To make brownie, melt chocolate & butter over low heat. Remove from heat, stir in brown sugar until almost melt. Stir in eggs & vanilla essence, mix well.
3. Fold in sifted flour, chopped walnuts & raisins. Pour mixture into prepared tin. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven.
4. To make cheese layer, beat cream cheese & sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
5. Beat in yogurt ( used topping cream ) & cornstrach until blended. Reserve 1 tbsp cheese mixture for topping, the rest mixture pour over brownie.
6. To make topping, mix well cocoa powder with water. Add in 1 tbsp of reserved cheese mixture, stir until well blended. Drizzle over the surface of cheese mixture & draw marble pattern with skewer.
7. Continue bake in oven @ 180c for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven & leave to cool. Chill in fridge before removing from the mould.
Have A Nice Weekend :D