Saturday, May 8, 2010

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Tomorrow is Mother's Day, i think some of you are making delicious cake for mummy! I'm superb busy with orders & my friend & son's bday this few days, and i can't even bake a cake for my mum. But i have a nice Hi-Tea with her last week.

Orders.... a friend ordered Mocha Cheesecake & Lemon Cheesecake from me. This really make my head BIG!!! Do you know why?? Is the decoration..... :P Really out of my mind, only a plain white sheet in my mind!!! sigh.... what i can give myself is only 50% :-( Let's have a look at my deco... ugly ??? hahaaa.... nevermind,Will try to improve, guess i need more practice. "Practice makes perfect"!!


I'm using the same recipe from my
older post.




LEMON CHEESE CAKE



Love lemon.. but i din't even try to make it for myself . hahaaa :D This was my 1st time making this. I took the cheesecake recipe from my sister, & the lemon topping was from my friend, Maggie :D

Here's the lemon topping recipe :

~ 50g butter
~ 55g sugar ( reduced )
~ 1 egg
~ 1 tsp lemon zest
~ 2 tbsps lemon juice

*** 1 drop of lemon yellow colouring if you want it to looks brighter yellow***


**Stir all ingredients in the top of a double boiler placed over simmering hot water. Keep stirring until the texture become thick. Keep aside to cool before topping.

Wishing all mothers A Happy Mother's Day !

No comments:

Post a Comment