Monday, September 26, 2011

GINGER SOY SAUCE CHICKEN

This is my hubby's favourite. Everytime when I ask him what to cook for dinner? He will answer me this. Hahahaa....
I think most of you or your mummy knows how to cook this. Right?? I learnt this from my mum :D



Here I will mention what I used in the recipe :


  • 2 drumsticks

  • 3 wings

  • 15 slices ginger

  • 3 pips garlic

  • 1 tbsp hua diao wine

  • soy sauce

  • dark soy sauce

  • 1/2 tbsp sugar

  • salt


  1. Cut chicken into pieces, marinate with soy sauce ( about 3 tbsps )

  2. Heat up 2-3 tbsps oil, stir-fry ginger & garlics until fragrant. Add in chicken pieces & stil-fry for few minutes.

  3. Add in hua diao wine, soy sauce ( about 2-3 tbsps ), dark soy sauce, sugar. Stir-fry for 1 minutes. Cover & simmer for 20 minutes or until cooked. Open the lid every 5 minutes & stir-fry. Add water if necessary.

  4. Add salt to taste & thicken with corn flour water.Dish up & serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment