Here's the recipe :
- 100g pumpkin flesh ( steamed & mashed )
- 200g low protein flour or pau flour
- 4g yeast
- 35g sugar
- 2 tbsp corn oil
- 30-40ml water
- Mix all ingredients & knead till a smooth dough.
- Divide it into 40g each. Flatten & roll up like a mini swiss roll. Continue until finished.
- Then wrap in red bean paste or others flavour paste & rest for 30 minutes.
- Steam over medium-high heat for 12 minutes.
Another year of Mid-Autumn Festival. Time flies...... This year I'm making the same mooncakes as last year :D No new recipes to share here :)
Used extra dough to make 猪仔饼 with my cookie cutters :)