Another bun to share vit u all..... Pandan Kaya Roll... ^.^ is from a book -DIY HOME BREAD- i not really like kaya.. but my parents love it so much.. so i try to make it for them :D they havent try it... tonight will let them try. .
- 350g Bread flour
- 5g Milk powder
- 48g Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 30g Egg
- 200g Cold Water
- 6g Instant yeast
- 3 drops Pandan flavour
- 20g Santan powder
- 30g Unsalted butter
* Some Pandan kaya
* Alittle melted butter, for coating at the end
* Alittle dessicated coconut (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together except butter and kaya.
- When it forms almost a dough, add in butter.
- Knead until it forms a fine dough (if using a mixer, need about 10 minutes on high speed) Cover and prove for 1 hour in a greased bowl.
- Divide dough into 30g each, flatten the dough to allow air bubbles escape.~
- Spread alittle pandan kaya on the flatten dough, then roll up like a swiss roll.
- Arrange closely onto the greased tray and let prove another 30 minutes, until its well prove.
- All the bun stripes should be stick to each other after proved, then spray some water on top of the buns.
- Pipe some kaya on top and spread some dessicated coconut on top if desire.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Once baked, apply melted butter on the buns.
- Place on wire rack to cool completely.
**** The round was PANDAN RAISIN BUNS... with the same recipe! Just mix with some raisins.*****
ENJOY UR DAY :D