- 1 portion of BASIC SWEET BUN DOUGH ( refer to my older post )
- 200g butter, soften & mix with
- 40g icing sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten with
- 1/8 salt
- some melted butter for brushing on top
- Divide dough into 10g portions & shape into rounds. Rest for 15 mins.
- Flatten & wrap up a little butter filling. Shape into rounds again & arrange them onto a greased 7" round baking tin, 1cm apart until full. (abt 19 balls)
- Cover with cling wrap & leave to rise until all the buns have expanded & joined together to fill up the whole baking tin. ( abt 40 mins)
- Glaze with beaten egg & bake in a pre-heated oven for 15 mins.
- Remove from the oven, brush top with melted butter to give buns the shine.
- Leave to cool before removing buns from the baking tin.
@@@@@ MAKES 4 TRAYS @@@@@ MUST TRY....... looks cute,kids sure vil love it :D