My daughter keeps asking for red bean & sausage buns :D So i decided to make it today & is a BIG CHANCE for me to make my buns perfect. PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT :D
Wanted it to be super duper soft... i think tis time i can make it... but need to wait till tomorrow only can see the texture! Tis time i followed Wendy Kor (BREAD CODE) recipe tat i juz bought it last week.
INGREDIENTS A :
- 500G high protein flour
- 1 tsp instant yeast
INGREDIENTS B :
- 60g sugar
- 1 tsp (5g) salt
- 1 tsp (5g) milk powder
INGREDIENTS C :
- 50g egg
- 250g water
INGREDIENTS D :
- 50g butter
- Put INGREDIENTS A in mixer & blend at slow speed for 1 minute. Then, add in INGREDIENTS B, blend for 1 minute.
- Add in INGREDIENTS C, blend at slow speed for 1 minute, then use medium speed to blend 5 minutes till dough-like.
- Add in INGREDIENTS D & continue to blend 10-15 mins, till the dough is shiny & springy.
- Use cling wrap to cover the dough. allow to leaven for 40-50 mins.
- Divide the dough into 50g balls each, proof for 15 mins.
- Roll dough into rectangular shapes, place the sausage towards the end & roll up.
- Place on a greased baking tray, leaven for 40-50 mins.
- Brush some egg wash on the bread surface, place parsley on top as embellishment ( tat i avoided) & bake in a pre-heated oven for 10 mins.